The visit to LAAD Defence & Security 2017 is restricted to professionals in the defence, public and corporate security sectors.
- Foreign visitors: We recommend that you check with the Brazilian Embassy or Consulate in your country as to whether you need an entry visa for Brazil.
- Since this is a business event and restricted to industry professionals, persons under 18, even if accompanied, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER BY ANY MEANS.
- The exhibition will be filmed and photographed by the organization and photos will be posted on the Internet and be available in electronic, digital and printed media.
- In accordance with Brazilian Law 2.526/96, the entry and permanence of armed people in the event location is prohibited.
- A document ID with photo is required to entry the event.
- Your company’s name may be used in the LAAD communication.
- It is prohibited the entry of people wearing: shorts, hat (except militaries), flipflops or tanktop.