The Leading Latin American Defence and Security Exhibition
WHY JOIN LAAD DEFENCE & SECURITY?
- 12th edition of the largest and most important Defense and Security Fair in Latin America;
- Defense and Security on all fronts: Navy, Army, Air Force, Public and Corporate Security;
- Presence of qualified visitors: authorities from the three Armed Forces, Police Forces, Special Forces, defense and security industry executives and government agencies;
- Program of Official Delegations: Defense and Security Authorities from Brazil, Latin America and other countries invited to attend the event;
- Exposition of the productive chain: significant participation of the industrial production chain – national and international – of all defense and security links;
- Parallel events: Ordinary meetings of major public security institutions, VIII Security Seminar and International Symposium on Military Logistics.
LAAD Defense & Security 2023 – International Defense and Security Fair – is a trade fair and is therefore restricted to military, law enforcement, authorities and defense and security professionals. Your accreditation request will be evaluated and subject to approval.
The Official Delegations are accompanied by assistants to assist them in visiting the exhibiting companies’ booths and to ensure compliance with the agenda.
In the last edition the program had 183 official delegations from 81 countries 445 official delegates. 2,503 meetings were held between delegations and exhibitors.
HIGHLY QUALIFIED VISITORS
PUBLIC SECURITY AUTHORITIES
Representatives from 32 countries participated of LAAD Defence & Security Military Attachés Breakfast
Exhibition and Convention Center
Av. Salvador Allende, 6.555
Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro – RJ