After the Hunan Auto Show last week, now it’s South Korea’s turn to restart the engines for the country’s tradeshow sector. Tomorrow (5/8), the 53rd MBC Architecture Expo begins, an event for the construction industry. In other years, the number of visitors to the fair ranged from 20 to 30 thousand. The news was announced by Frank Yang, Director of Kintex, a Korean convention center – which will stage the event.
The measures adopted by Kintex to ensure the safety of visitors and exhibitors include:
– Thermal cameras at the entrance to the pavilion
– Hand sterilizers in the pavilion areas, convention rooms and entrance hall
– Special disinfection, twice a day, of all entrances, handles and restrooms.
– Reinforced air conditioning inside the pavilion (with total quality management and 100% outside air intake
– Hygiene manual
– Body temperature measurement stations
– Use of masks and pre-defined social distancing measures by visitors
– Adjustments made with the event organizer.