● Define what is the purpose of the company when attending the event;
● Plan a creative booth and think through all its steps;
● Hire all services necessary for the operation of your booth such as: internet, electronic equipment, water, light, cleaning, security, furniture etc;
● Have a qualified team prepared to contribute to the objectives;
● Think of special uniforms for your team, make sure everyone is prepared to serve the public in the best way possible;
● Create special showrooms and displays for your product presentation;
● Apply strategies to empower contacts throughout the event;
● Use all communications channels made available by Clarion Events;
● Don’t forget about business cards, catalogs, folders and other printed materials that your company usually uses;
● Remember to inform your contact network about your participation;
● Prepare various press materials, such as press releases;
● Book airline tickets and lodging. See special discounts through the travel agency of the event.
● Take actions at your booth to attract the attention of those passing by;
● Present your news to the public;
● Keep your space always clean and organized to receive your visitors;
● Network and socialize. Remember there are new and old customers at the event;
● Collect data from anyone at your booth. Learn more in the Exhibitor Manual;
● Choose functional gifts that will help to fix your brand;
● Be sure to check the roles of each in your team;
● Keep your team always active, motivated and prepared;
● Report, evaluate the day before, and be prepared to make new decisions.
ATTENTION FOR SOME THINGS MAY DAMAGE YOUR RESULTS
● Be aware of the times and do not work differently than scheduled;
● Do not stay and do not let your team get stuck on mobile phones and notebooks. You can drive away visitors;
● Be careful of excesses in your booth, get attention for good reasons.
ENJOY THE RESULTS
● Make lists and rank visitors who came to your booth;
● Perform follows with established contacts;
● Prepare thank you messages and send to all visitors;
● Get back in touch with important visitors and especially potential ones;
● Evaluate what worked and what didn’t;
● Disseminate the results among your entire team.
● Make strategic decisions based on the fair’s results.